Pages

Sunday, March 21

Framing Marathon

I got the keys to the gallery this morning, went out and bought all my frames, and have been working for about 7 hours trying to get all the pieces framed. I've finished mounting 5 embroideries and 2 watercolors. (Guess I'm averaging a piece an hour, with time to cook dinner and waste time in there). I've got 2 more embroideries to put into 8x10's that I might be able to finish tonight, a pencil drawing, and a 16x20 that will require way too much applique to finish by tomorrow.
I tell myself I work well under pressure, but it's just another way of excusing my deplorable procrastination. We're hanging the show tomorrow morning!
Stratasphere Gallery, 1854 Germantown Ave (Berks and Germantown in Kensington)
Opening reception Sunday March 28th, 2-5 pm
Including artists Marie Elcin, Erin Castellan, and Colleen McCubbin Stepanic

No comments:

Post a Comment