Pages

Tuesday, December 29

Keep your fingers crossed

I'm hoping to have some work published in an American Studies journal- wish me luck!

I forgot my camera today, but the highlights of Winter Camp so far were:
  • seeing how much kids love to put themselves into their drawings and how they all interpret things in so many different ways
  • reading stories to a bunch of captivated 5&6 year olds
  • Not having to wait too long for the copy guy
  • having one boy show me he could do 3 cartwheels in a row
  • seeing the older kids leading and playing with the younger kids

I like getting to see a group of kids grow and change and become more responsible and kind to each other. I've known most of these kids pretty well for about six months now, some of them for 2-3 years, and they're growing up so nicely.

Let's see how it goes tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment