Pages

Wednesday, December 23

Christmas is coming...

the geese are getting fat,

please to put a penny in an old man's hat,

If you haven't got a penny,

a ha'penny will do,

If you haven't got a ha'penny then God bless you!

I'm still being crafty. I actually got Christmas cards out into the mail before Christmas this year, but it required a mile trudge through the snow to get them to the post office. I'm felting, and sewing, and framing, and I can't believe tomorrow is Christmas Eve!

This is the first year in a very long time that I truly felt the Christmas magic coming back. You know, it sparkles in your memory of Christmas as a child- the anticipation, Santa Claus, lights. But I felt like I couldn't create it for my own family in the same way (Santa never was taken seriously by my pragmatic child). But I don't know, this year feels different. Maybe I'm just more content with life this year in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment