Pages

Sunday, March 27

Daily Notes 11-12-13


March has proved to be miserable. While Spring has supposedly arrived, my last 2 weeks of patches have remained dark. I prepared piece #12 in time, but then this past week I felt no motivation to stitch it. It was such a bad week, I didn't want to revisit it through stitching. On the other hand, I was also trying to complete an entirely separate piece of embroidery in preparation for Good Friday. Since the other piece had to meet a deadline, the daily notes strip stayed on the back burner.
This past week (#13) I've been on Spring Break from school. It was a much-needed rest and relief from this past month of stress, bad news, and worry. But perhaps things are looking up. The palette for #13 feels calmer. Soon I'll have to find another way to hang the piece- I'm running out of space above my desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment