Pages

Thursday, August 16

Gorgeous

Summer is slipping away. My Fleisher classes are over until September. Here are 2 more pieces that came out of my shibori class:
 This red one was pleated, stitched, and bound. The blue mandala-like one was stitched and clamped. I think it looks like a rose window. I wish we could just keep going, making tons of beautiful fabrics. I asked everyone to bring back all their work for the last class, and it was just a sumptuous feast of color and pattern!
 My brush with google and picasa storage limits drove me to make a blurb book culled from images and blogposts. My little 7x7 softbound 20 pager arrived in the mail today! It looks great! It was really fun to play with page layouts, and think about my work and blog-writing sequentially. There's way more pictures than text, and it has a combination of artwork and inspiration.
If you'd like a copy you can buy it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment