Pages

Sunday, July 4

Independence!

Happy 4th of July Folks! These pics are actually from last night's fireworks down at Penn's Landing after a free concert by the Philadelphia Orchestra.
I probably needn't have stayed for fireworks last night, because my neighbors are putting on quite a show here. Just have to open my back door!
I've been celebrating my independence by doing things I enjoy. Today I went to church, worked in my screenprinting studio for the first time in forever, and watched movies.

Here's the piece I made based on our Pittsburgh visit... Doesn't the red look like fireworks?
In Pittsburgh we went to the Pittsburgh Center for the Arts to see Fiberarts International, then went to the Andy Warhol museum. I was impressed by all the yellow bridges in Steel City!!

Be safe! Happy Independence day!

No comments:

Post a Comment