Pages

Friday, August 14

You, too can BUY ART

If you like my work and want to buy some, I just dropped off work to Square Peg Artery Salvage on 20th St between Samson and Chestnut near Rittenhouse Square in Philadelphia. Works from my water series are available as well as small doodle embroideries on shibori fabric.
At left: Desertification
I also have work available at the Art Shop at Moore from my map series. I love the Art Shop as it is the first permanent student and alumni gallery at an art school in Philadelphia.
I've just been nominated to join Moore's Alumni Board and have accepted!
at left: Luxury Townhouses coming Soon

Michelle Wilson and I are exhibiting both individual works as well as our collaborative book in the Faculty Show at Fleisher Art Memorial from Aug 24th- Sept 19th. Closing reception is Sept 19th 4-6.
at left: Infinite Thread

No comments:

Post a Comment