Wednesday, August 26


What do you call the rods between the stair and the railing? Is it spindles? They're taking forever..............

By the way, I only need one more student for my Wednesday morning Stitch and Surface class at Fleisher to run this Fall. Also need one more student for Color Theory to run on Monday nights. Any takers?

1 comment:

  1. They are balusters. If they were horizontal they would form a balustrade. Yes, I'm an unrepentant architecture geek.