Pages

Tuesday, August 11

A List (sorry no pics, but lots of links!)

I just need to get this out of my head so it will stop buzzing and I can move on!

  • Dropped off work for Faculty Show at Fleisher this morning. Check it out. It opens August 24th, Closing reception will be Sept 19th 4-6pm.
  • Was asked to teach a Saturday teen class at Fleisher this Fall, bringing me up to 3 classes! Registration is now open for Color Theory on Mondays 6:30-9:30, Stitch & Surface on Wednesdays 10-1, and lottery will be available for Saturday classes soon.
  • Dropping off work at Square Peg Artery & Salvage on Thursday!
  • Need 2 more students for my Peters Valley Embroidery in the Landscape class to run in Sept 12=13
  • Only one more day left teaching DIY silkscreen at Perkins!
  • Have to get cracking on that Woodford Museum piece for Art in City Hall!
  • Been invited to do an embroidery demo for an event at the Philadelphia Art Museum in February!
  • Want to complete my Trenton Ave piece for a M.ED exhibit in September at Tyler .
  • Teaching 2 weeks of summer camp with NLArts starting next Monday.

Thankfully I have a whole lovely weekend to relax and do my own thing before all the craziness of camp and then grad school begins. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment