Pages

Sunday, August 1

Art and About

I'm off to Harrisburg for the week to attend a professional development training workshop for the residency I'll be doing in the Fall, so I doubt I'll be able to post anything this week.

If you're in need of a Marie Elcin art fix, there are 2 opportunities:
The annual faculty exhibition at Fleisher Art Memorial is opening soon. I just dropped the piece above off on Thursday. It's much better in person. Fleisher is at 7th and Catharine Streets.

The Cathedral Summer Show is up through the end of August. My crocheted water pieces are on exhibit along with photography by Elaine Crivelli and paper sculpture installation by Stephen Robin. The Philadelphia Cathedral is at 38th and Chestnut St- stop by on Wednesday at noon for a two-for, as their organ concert series is happening then.

Stay cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment