Pages

Sunday, March 27

Come stitch with me!

 Tick Tock! Tick Tock! Sign up for Spring Session workshops at Fleisher Art Memorial before it's too late!
 Stitch and Surface is a fun introduction to embroidery and fiber arts for those who've never tried it before, or great studio time with a chance for critique for the more advanced student. This semester we'll be doing a stitch-a-week sampler book, a Japanese sashiko embroidery/quilting project, and a few other things I've got tucked up my sleeve. It will be on Thursday nights from 6:30- 9:30 at Fleisher Art Memorial, 7th and Catharine in South Philly. I hope you'll join me for a stitching adventure, or spread the word to a friend or family member! Register here.
P.S. All these images are works by some of my past students. You'd be amazed at what you can do with some time and a little help!


No comments:

Post a Comment