Pages

Thursday, March 29

Installation

Installations in progress for "Softer Edges"
This past week I've been installing the "Softer Edges" exhibit I curated for Fleisher's Works on Paper building gallery. Several artists came for special installations, including Aubrie Costello (at left above), Wendy Osterweil (at right above), Caroline Latham-Stiefel, and Kay Healy. I'm looking forward to our reception on April 13th to meet all the artists in person (hopefully). It's so exciting to be curating a show and see this gathering of all my favorite fiber artists in one spot.

In other news, I'm finishing up a quick piece for an artist's "Stations of the Cross" to be held next week for Good Friday in Norris Square. I also have some projects and things simmering in the stewpot and am so impatient to see what will happen. It will be nice to have next week off from teaching (well, except for a PD workshop and a First Friday kids workshop) for Easter break!

No comments:

Post a Comment