In 2010, I:
- learned how to digitally print on fabric and expanded my dyeing skills, two things I wish I'd done back during my BFA, and finally have under my belt.
- was in lots of exhibits and sold more art than I've ever sold before (not that it's making a living yet by any means)
- continued teaching adults at Fleisher with Color theory now turned into a tuition-free class!
- taught lots more kids classes- including a slew of summer Fleisher workshops and now screenprinting with 9-11 year olds, and took over planning for NLArts summer and winter camps and First Friday workshops
- taught 2 residencies at a public school in Northeast Philadelphia including a 10-day one with three 3rd grades and a 30-day one with one 3rd grade class